1. PROVIDES FEEDBACK & DATA: Your customers and employees on the frontline are your best source of real-time feedback. Together they can diagnose the good, the bad and the ugly, and identify opportunities to create better customer experiences.
2. OFFERS STORIES YOU CAN SHARE: When it comes to the good, the bad and the ugly, every story matters. Stories should be shared across all mediums, including social, websites, brochures, and more.
3. GROWS CUSTOMER RETENTION: It is less expensive to keep existing customers than to acquire new ones. What drives retention is listening, and just as important, acting on what you have “heard.”
4. INCREASES CUSTOMER SPENDING: Make a customer happy and they buy more. Along with providing a good customer experience, your customers want to be heard.
5. CREATES BRAND AMBASSADORS: Satisfied customers talk to their friends, family and colleagues. Your best marketing is going to come from customers who sing your praises.
6. FOSTERS EMPLOYEE RETENTION: Customer and employee feedback is gold. Listen to suggestions and ideas, and act on the best ones.